• 1 chicken breast
• Handful of lettuce
• 1/2 red onion, sliced
• Handful of spinach
• 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/2 cucumber, sliced
• 25g feta cheese, chopped
• 1/2 lemon
• Olive oil
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the chicken breast and cook until white all-through (around 15 minutes).
- Take the chicken out and leave to cool. Pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Once cool, peel apart the chicken with 2 forks to get thin strips.
- Add the chicken, lettuce, spinach, red onion, feta cheese, tomatoes and cucumber to a bowl. Mix together.
- In a separate bowl, squeeze the juice from the lemon and add the garlic and olive oil to make a dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Serve with pita bread and if you want to be even more cheeky – some chips.
PREP & COOK TIME: 20 MINS
SUPERFOOD: SPINACH CONTAINS VITAMIN C TO ENHANCE YOUR SKIN AND IMMUNE SYSTEM