• 400g lean beef mince
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
• 2 birds eye chilli’s, chopped
• Handful of coriander, chopped
• 6 wholemeal baps
• 4 tbsp olive oil
For the salad:
• Handful of rocket
• Handful of spinach
• 1 cucumber, cut into chunks
• 50g feta cheese
• Drizzle of olive oil
- Add the beef mince, garlic, chilli’s, coriander and 3 tbsp of olive oil into a mixing bowl and combine together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape into 6 reasonably sized burgers. You do not want them too thick, otherwise they will not cook in the middle.
- Place the burgers onto the barbecue or grill and cook for around 8 minutes each side.
- Poke a fork through the middle of the burgers to ensure they are cooked.
- Place into the baps.
- For the salad, add the ingredients and crumble the feta over the salad. Drizzle with olive oil.
PREP & COOK TIME: 25 MINS
SUPERFOOD: GARLIC Contains antibacterial properties to help kill bacteria. This will improve your immune and digestive systems as well as help fight acne.