• 2 tuna steaks, cut into chunks
• 6 tbsp light soy sauce
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• Juice of 1 lime
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
• 1/2 cucumber, quartered
• 2 carrots, peeled and diced
• 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
• Drizzle of olive oil
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Marinade the tuna with the soy sauce, Dijon mustard, lime juice and garlic cloves. Leave to marinade for 1 hour.
2. Whilst the tuna is marinading, prepare the salad by mixing the cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, pepper and olive oil into a bowl.
3. Heat the coconut oil into a pan and throw in the tuna chunks. Cook for 2-3 minutes, depending on how raw you like your tuna.
4. Place the tuna on top of the salad and sprinkle over the black sesame seeds. Serve.
PREP & COOK TIME: 1 hour 10 minutes
SUPERFOOD: TUNA Contains Omega-3 to combat heart disease, bad cholesterol, lower blood pressure and improve eyesight