• 4 chicken thighs, cut into bitesize pieces
• 1 tbsp fivespice powder
• 1 tbsp black pepper
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
• 2 tbsp light soy sauce
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 3 slices brown bread
• 2 eggs, beaten
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450F/ 230C/ Gas mark 8
2. Mix the chicken, garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, fivespice, black pepper, apple cider vinegar and sugar into a bowl and marinade for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, put the bread slices into a toaster and toast for 3 minutes. Once toasted, make the breadcrumbs by placing into a food processor. Place into a dish.
4. Create your stations. Dip your chicken bites into the beaten eggs, and then into the breadcrumbs, and then on a baking tray. Repeat until all the chicken is covered with the egg and breadcrumbs.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve
PREP & COOK TIME: 1 hour 20 minutes
SUPERFOOD: CHICKEN contains protein which helps build lean muscle and assists with weight loss.