• 4 chicken thighs
• 4 chicken drumsticks
• 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
• 4 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 30g plain flour
• 80g ground almonds
• 1 tsp paprika
• Salt and pepper
1. In a bowl, whisk the olive oil, mustard and chopped garlic together. Add the chicken pieces and coat evenly. Leave to marinade for 1 hour
2. Pre-heat the oven to 425F/220C/Gas Mark 7. In a separate bowl, mix the plain flour, ground almonds and paprika together.
3. Take the chicken pieces and place into the almond flour bowl and coat all over. Place onto a baking rack, over a baking tray.
4. Cook in the oven for around 35-40 minutes. Serve
PREP & COOK TIME: 2 hours
SUPERFOOD: Chicken contains protein, which is essential for bone and muscle growth.