• 4 eggs
• 10ml semi-skimmed milk
• Handful of spinach
• 50g smoked salmon
• 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
• 2 tbsp cream cheese
• Drizzle of olive oil
• Salt and pepper
1. Beat the eggs together in a bowl, and add the milk. Mix well together.
2. In a non-stick pan, add the egg mixture. To make scrambled eggs, use a fork and stir the egg mixture to stop the egg sticking. Continue to cook for around a minute.
3. In a separate pan, add the garlic, spinach and 2 tbsp of water and cook on a medium-low heat. Wilt the spinach for around a minute.
4. Between 2 plates, divide the scrambled eggs, followed by the wilted spinach. Add the smoked salmon on top and then a tbsp of cream cheese. Finish by seasoning with salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
PREP & COOK TIME: 10 mins
SUPERFOOD: SPINACH Contains vitamin C to enhance your skin and immune system