• 2 eggs,
• 1 avocado, peeled and de-seeded
• 1 tsp paprika,
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 slides wholemeal bread
• Salt and pepper
1. Bring a deep saucepan of water to the boil. Turn down the heat onto a low simmer.
2. Add the avocado, paprika, salt, pepper and olive oil into a bowl and mash together with a fork.
3. Add 2 tbsp salt to the water and gently crack the eggs into the water.
4. Put the toast into the toaster.
5. After 3-4 minutes, lift the eggs out of the saucepan and place onto kitchen paper to drain any excess water.
6. Spread the avocado mixture onto the toast and then place the eggs on top.
PREP & COOK TIME: 15 minutes
SUPERFOOD: AVOCADO Contains vitamin K to reduce blood pressure levels, and help prevent cancer